Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day

Well my fellow reader's. You are probably wondering, "Why is this girl writing her blog on the very same day as Father's day." Actually you probably aren't but it's a good starter. The reason is that I am ill and curled up in my bedroom listening to Ed Sheeran. It's just a bad cold but nothing is to stop me from writing this blog.
I also couldn't write on Friday either because me and my mum were having a night out at the theatre. We went to see "High Society" and believe me it was amazing!!! It's about a women called Tracy Lord who is about to marry her fiancĂ©. Then her ex-husband turns up and a reporter who she falls for. Who will she choose? It's very jazzy 1920's so we both couldn't help but do a mini charleston when the big numbers came on. I love the theatre, I would probably go every week if I could. We bought the film yesterday which star's Grace Kelly and Frank Sinatra. I hope it's just as good as the play. I love old movies too.
Hope you enjoy the blog this week. Try to write again on Friday.
Bye for now.
Miss Lauren. X.

No comments:

Post a Comment