Monday 10 June 2013

So long since...

Hey guys!
Really sorry. Haven't written a page for over 2 weeks. This weekend has been so busy. On Friday I was busy doing my beauty page and my first fashion blog (hope u liked it.) It's quite different to the usual. Slept over at a friends on Saturday and went out for a meal so was very tired the next day. Good old Frankie and Benny's :-)
We also went to see After Earth as well starring Will and Jaden Smith. Miss Rose loved it. It's very action packed with lots of strange aliens. There were certainly some scared faces (wink wink Miss Rose.) I'm more of a Great Gatsby fan (if you haven't noticed) but the film was still good to see. Stuffed myself with popcorn though.
This week, the fashion page has tips on how to get your original style and beauty has some cool nail idea's to offer. Enjoy my fellow reader's
Bye for now.
Miss Lauren. X.

No comments:

Post a Comment