Friday 28 June 2013

Grease is the reason

Hi wow it's been a busy couple of weeks. Haven't written for a while but have had so much to do. We're both doing a production of Grease and there are so many rehearsal's going on. We are performing it next week though (so excited!) I also have a music exam coming up so putting the practice in. Everything adds up in the end. Luckily, I found some time to write this.
Might be going shopping on Sunday and have lots of ideas on what to buy. If you've seen the make up page, you'll know that I'm loving the neon trend right now. Furthermore, I want to get some better blue eyeliner. I've heard Barry M does quite a good liquid liner. I also want to get some shirts and some more shorts for Summer.
Hope you enjoy the blog. More next week.
Bye for now.
Miss Lauren. X.

No comments:

Post a Comment